EB1A Extraordinary Ability Aliens
The Law Office of Tricia Wang is located in Fremont, California. We started our immigration practice in 1996 with EB1A Extraordinary Ability Aliens cases by preparing and filing for many Ph.D. graduates, post-doctoral researchers, scientists in various fields, such as agriculture, biology, chemistry, pharmaceutical, biochemistry, astronomy, etc. We also have helped many extraordinary ability athletes, artists including dancers and painters obtain green cards successfully under EB1A category. We provide free assessment and offer advices to improve the chance of success. Our EB1A attorney reviews all your reference letters and make revisions for you. We prepare detailed and persuasive petition letter with thorough documentation to achieve the USCIS approval for you!EB1A Extraordinary Ability Aliens
EB1 is an employment based, first preference Green Card. The EB1 is an immigrant visa classification that provides lawful permanent residence in the U.S to those persons with extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics through sustained international acclaim. To qualify for an EB1 Green Card as a first priority worker, the applicant must have an extraordinary ability, or be an outstanding professor or researcher, or be a multinational executive or manager. No labor certification is required for all EB1 categories.
EB 1A is a sub group of the EB 1 category of first preference employment based immigration. Applicants for an EB 1A visa must be foreign national of extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics. “Extraordinary ability” has been defined as a level of expertise indicating the individual is one of a small percentage who has risen to the very top of a particular field in the sciences, arts, education, business, and athletics. Such person’s achievements must be recognized in the field through extensive documentation.
EB1A visa allows a person to ‘self-petition’. A specific job offer is not required so long as the applicant can show that his or her entering the U.S will be beneficial to the U.S and that he or she will continue to work in the field that he or she has extraordinary ability. An EB 1A petition also does not require Labor Certification. This saves the applicant a lot of time because obtaining labor certification is a time-consuming process. Another significant advantage of an EB1A visa is that they are immediately available for all countries.
As an applicant for an EB 1A visa, you are required to meet 3 out of the 10 listed criteria below to prove extraordinary ability in your field:
- Evidence of receipt of lesser nationally or internationally recognized prizes or awards for excellence
- Evidence of your membership in associations in the field which demand outstanding achievement of their members
- Evidence of published material about you in professional or major trade publications or other major media
- Evidence that you have been asked to judge the work of others, either individually or on a panel
- Evidence of your original scientific, scholarly, artistic, athletic, or business-related contributions of major significance to the field
- Evidence of your authorship of scholarly articles in professional or major trade publications or other major media
- Evidence that your work has been displayed at artistic exhibitions or showcases
- Evidence of your performance of a leading or critical role in distinguished organizations
- Evidence that you command a high salary or other significantly high remuneration in relation to others in the field
- Evidence of your commercial successes in the performing arts
We have helped numerous clients working at universities, research institutes and corporations across the United States with their green card applications as an Extraordinary Ability Alien and avoid the lengthy labor certification process and visa backlog. Let us help you too!
Act now by sending your curriculum for a free evaluation. Call Law Office of Tricia Wang at (510) 791-0232 or send us an email at email@example.com to schedule an initial consultation regarding your immigration concerns. We speak English, Mandarin Chinese, and Hindi.
We now available on WeChat! Chat with us by looking for us by “TriciaWangLawOffice” or scan barcode at the bottom of the page.