Attorney Tricia Wang
First Class Service

Family Immigration

At the Law Office of Tricia Wang, one of the most important things we do is uniting families through immigration. Over the past 25 years, we have successfully prepared and filed numerous family-based green card applications. We have also earned full five-star Google reviews from our clients for our exceptional services. Our family immigration attorney and clerks are committed to helping you determine the best option available to your family and providing you with top quality service. Located in Fremont, California, our firm is able to serve you regardless of where you live or work in the United States or in other countries around the world.

To become a lawful permanent resident based on the fact that you have a relative who is a citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States, your relative in the U.S. will need to sponsor you and prove he/she has enough income and/or assets to support you, i.e., the intending immigrants, when you come to the U.S.

IF YOU ARE A U.S. CITIZEN, we can help you apply for:

  1. Your spouse or unmarried child under 21 years old (immediate relative)
  2. Your unmarried child over 21 - FB-1 (family based 1st preference)
  3. Your married child of any age - FB-3
  4. Your brother or sister if you are at least 21 years old - FB-4
  5. Your parent if you are at least 21 years old - immediate relative

IF YOU ARE A PERMANENT RESIDENT, we can help you apply for:

  1. Your spouse - FB-2A
  2. Your unmarried child - FB-2B

We have obtained numerous marriage-based green cards for clients in various situations. Our expertise also includes helping people who overstayed their visa or entered without inspection. We can help you apply a green card even if you have overstayed your visa, if you entered the US with a valid visa and you are now married with a U.S. citizen; or you have a US citizen son or daughter who is over 21 years old; or if you are a child or step-child of a U.S. citizen. If you entered the US without inspection, we may still be able to help you apply green card under INA Section 245(i), or through I-601 Waiver, I-601A Provisional Waiver.

We are also highly specialized in helping conditional permanent residents (temporary green card holders) to apply I-751 Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence. We have successfully obtained many I-751 petition approvals under difficult situations such as divorced and with little evidence on marital relationship.

Before making any immigration decision, always check with your trusted immigration lawyer first! Here at the Law Office of Tricia Wang, every penny you spend on initial consultation is worth it! We will waive the consultation fee if we are retained by you for the case.

Call the Law Office of Tricia Wang at (510) 791-0232 or send us an email at to schedule an initial consultation with our lawyer regarding your family and immigration concerns. We speak English, Mandarin Chinese, Cantonese, Taishan Dialect and Japanese.

We now available on WeChat! Chat with us by looking for us by “TriciaWangLawOffice” or scan barcode at the bottom of the page.